IGNORED

France game

26 minutes ago, Sixtyseconds said:

David Beckham used to do that.

There are chaps who will step right up and say he wasn't any good.

Yep, both those things, and in the same match sometimes as well. One of the best crossers and free kick takers of all time. 

8 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Bloody unbelievable tonight. Two goals that will be replayed for years.

Two good goals but they only squeezed through 3-2 with a last minute goal which suggests they may have problems elsewhere on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

David Beckham used to do that.

There are chaps who will step right up and say he wasn't any good.

1 hour ago, RedSA said:

Yep, both those things, and in the same match sometimes as well. One of the best crossers and free kick takers of all time. 

There are several here, but the one on 1.33 has always stuck in my mind, he is only just inside the opposition half when he "crosses" the ball, it comes to the striker as if he has taken a corner! I think all the off field hype stopped people from seeing what a talent he was.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

There are several here, but the one on 1.33 has always stuck in my mind, he is only just inside the opposition half when he "crosses" the ball, it comes to the striker as if he has taken a corner! I think all the off field hype stopped people from seeing what a talent he was.

I didn't watch the whole clip, but the one that sprang to mind reading this thread was a ball to Zindane:

Figo to Beckham, bypassing Ronaldo #1, Zidane volley.  Some exchange that.

Archived