IGNORED

Iniesta type player

redsince66

It's clear to me we need someone that can open up defences. Freeman has had a go but he just isn't up to it. I think:

Leon Osman (my favourite; experienced, similar hair to Iniesta is an added bonus)
Lansbury (Arsenal raised; good passer)

Joe Cole (Remember him at Chelsea!?)

Try and loan: Pritchard, Lewis Baker, Piazon, Delph

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

WOuld hearing that he emptied his Sack jog your memory?

haha. good banter, its Bradley Dack! weird one but good player, agree? I'm aware i've said i dont want younger players, but when he looks like our Lord and Saviour he has to join

18 minutes ago, redsince66 said:

It's clear to me we need someone that can open up defences. Freeman has had a go but he just isn't up to it. I think:

Leon Osman (my favourite; experienced, similar hair to Iniesta is an added bonus)
Lansbury (Arsenal raised; good passer)

Joe Cole (Remember him at Chelsea!?)

Try and loan: Pritchard, Lewis Baker, Piazon, Delph

Try and loan Fabien Delph, the England midfielder?!

Youre out of your delph pal.

Joe Cole - remember him?  Is he the ex-Chelsea, ex-Liverpool, ex-Lyon, ex-Coventry of League One player, now playing for Tampa Bay Rowdies?  Never heard of him :whistle:

i'm sure Leon Osman has just fetched his own sock out of the drawer to be called an Iniesta type player :P

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Joe Cole - remember him?  Is he the ex-Chelsea, ex-Liverpool, ex-Lyon, ex-Coventry of League One player, now playing for Tampa Bay Rowdies?  Never heard of him :whistle:

i'm sure Leon Osman has just fetched his own sock out of the drawer to be called an Iniesta type player :P

Lille. 

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

Tottenham are looking to offload Alex Pritchard - was the stand out player for Brentford whilst on loan two seasons ago - would be an attaching option for us

Would be a great signing but apparently they want to offload him permanantly and want £8m for him.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Tottenham are looking to offload Alex Pritchard - was the stand out player for Brentford whilst on loan two seasons ago - would be an attaching option for us

Problem being the £8million asking price! Maybe a loan

18 hours ago, Davefevs said:

And ex-West Ham...

Archived