IGNORED

Kodjia Watch vs. Gabon

3 hours ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Certainly 5m plus at this stage. Hope we can hold onto him but I imagine he wants to play in the prem. Unless we are thinking of spending loads on big players this transfer window to really challenge he will want to leave and rightly so. The club need to play hard ball to try to get as close to 10m as possible for him. I'd say 7m+ and he's gone

We want £9 million strikers, so why on earth would we sell him for anything less than that? Shooting ourselves in the foot and then some.

2 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

We want £9 million strikers, so why on earth would we sell him for anything less than that? Shooting ourselves in the foot and then some.

Think the club would look at that as good business given what we paid for him. Can't see us paying £9m for anyone this summer. I don't think we should sell him and I agree with you, but if the player wants to go to the premier league then it's hard to keep them even if you have a contract. If we pee him off by not letting him leave then he'll run his contract down and we'll lose him for nothing so better to cash in before it gets to that stage.

ideally we'd sign some class players early doors and show our intent to JK

Archived