IGNORED

My YouTube Channel

Charlie BCFC

1 hour ago, Just Red said:

Why do you support Liverpool as well?

Being honest here I used to be a huge Liverpool fan prior to attending City games. However as soon as I went to a City game I instantly forgot about Liverpool as watching football on TV simply didn't compare to live football.

I just want to support a premier league club aswell as City 

5 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Cheers! Some people just can't accept that I support two teams. Have you seen the channel yet?

I haven't yet mate but I shall later.I have to be honest the second club thing is not for me. May I ask if the Liverpool thing is a family connection or something.My wife's uncle used to play for Norwich so I didn't want them to go down. 

25 minutes ago, Just Red said:
25 minutes ago, Just Red said:

Peer pressure? Or because it's the cool thing to do?

31 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I haven't yet mate but I shall later.I have to be honest the second club thing is not for me. May I ask if the Liverpool thing is a family connection or something.My wife's uncle used to play for Norwich so I didn't want them to go down. 

Me being a Bristol City fan was a family connection I support Liverpool because I wanted to support a top flight team aswell to increase my football knowledge

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

Me being a Bristol City fan was a family connection I support Liverpool because I wanted to support a top flight team aswell to increase my football knowledge

I hope as you get older you will feel having a local and a family connection to a club is far better than supporting a prem team. Hopefully we will one day Grace the top flight.

Personally myself apart from being a City fan I'm generally a fan of football in general and because of that I've picked up huge amounts of knowledge.

9 hours ago, Just Red said:

I hope as you get older you will feel having a local and a family connection to a club is far better than supporting a prem team. Hopefully we will one day Grace the top flight.

Personally myself apart from being a City fan I'm generally a fan of football in general and because of that I've picked up huge amounts of knowledge.

I think most of my knowledge has come from supporting Bristol City because everyone knows a lot of stuff about top flight football but supporting Bristol City gives me a lot of lower league knowledge.

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

I used to support Man U but I grew out of them. There are teams I like to see do well like Celtic, Cheltenham and Yeovil but I don't support these teams. 

I like seeing Bath City doing well (born there and did work experience there), Chippenham do well (live there) and last season Leicester as it was certain Liverpool weren't going to win the league

Archived