IGNORED

Lee Peacock Of To Sw

bcfcrobin

Guest peacockmad

QUICK PASSES.............SETS UP GOALS..............SCORES GOALS...........TACKLES

TRYS HIS BEST ALWAYS

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?????

WELL??????

:city:

Trys his best always!! So what!! Aren't they all PAID to do that?

Scores goals - 2 in his last 20 and yet to notch 20 in a season. How many times do you see him attack the penalty spot to 6 yard box area?

Tackles - have I missed something?

Sets up goals - agreed but could still hold the ball up better and bring others into play.

Quick passes - when did this happen then?

I haven't got anything against Peacock particularly. I just don't think he is the type of player we need up front at the moment.

If Tommy or Danny leaves the club in the next few weeks, will you say the same?
Have to say it would depend on where they went..........Lee Peacock has left for one reason only - Money. If he had gone and signed for a div 1 club that are going places then it would have been quite understandable but he has gone to Sheff Wed who finished miles below us in the league.

Guest RedHotCityPepper

I remember the season before last when we kept getting crosses in from both sides from Bell, Murrray etc. across the 6 yard box. Peacock was always a yard or two behind. He's not a natural goalscorer, and this is his one fault and the one why i will be dissapointed, but not upset to see him leave. He is a good player, but he is not what we need because the thing that was clearly lacking last season was a goalscorer, we created chances, but did not convert them and Peacock played the majority of games.

I'm not a Peacock hater but i just feel that he is lacking in a critical area. He may well be what another club is looking for but not this club and that is why he is leaving.

I'm not sure exactly how much he's on but him leaving can do nothing but help reduce our wage bill and i expect he was on a fair bit as he came from a big club like Man City.

I cannot be certain that Heffernan or the other new striker are the real goalscorers that we need, but one thing i do know is that Peacock is not. Hope he does well (but not too well!) for Sheffield Wednesday.

Have to say it would depend on where they went..........Lee Peacock has left for one reason only - Money. If he had gone and signed for a div 1 club that are going places then it would have been quite understandable but he has gone to Sheff Wed who finished miles below us in the league.
So if you show ambition and want to sign for a better club who will offer you more money thats ok but if your contracts up and the club offer you a lesser deal but you find a club who is willing to sign you and happen to pay you more then your not being loyal?

I think the word "loyal" has been mis-used here!

Over the last couple of weeks I have had the impression that city were not fussed if LP stayed or went, if thats the case then LP is fair game for anyone ...Man U, Sheff Wed, Barnet.....and if he gets a better deal then fair play!

Archived