IGNORED

Zak Vyner interview

Ray White

Sorry I am old school and think of two fullbacks and three midfield

Brian Tinnion describes Zak as a central defender, i.e. not a fullback by preference and experience but a midfielder in my language.

Can we agree on the term defensive midfielder?

47 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Brian Tinnion describes Zak as a central defender, i.e. not a fullback by preference and experience but a midfielder in my language.

No :P

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

I'm even more old school and think of two fullbacks, two half backs and two inside forwards - don't know what that makes Zak though!

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

I'm even more old school and think of two fullbacks, two half backs and two inside forwards - don't know what that makes Zak though!

Nor me, reading the article though the kid got passion for the club! We need a few more home growns to play for the shirt ! 

7 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Nor me, reading the article though the kid got passion for the club! We need a few more home growns to play for the shirt ! 

Exactly. Clubs don't build a culture overnight and playing some of our home grown talent continues to build on what the chairman and manager are pushing for. We now have Bryan, Reed, Vyner, Dowling and O'leary and Wes that have come through the academy (and SG) with other talent chomping at the bit. 

Competition next season fr a shirt wlll be fierce, thats gotta be good!

Archived