IGNORED

Photo Caption of the Week....

Norn Iron

45 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Easy.....the best answer as voted by our experts wins an amazing prize, subject to the usual terms and conditions which are available on request. 

Screenshot_2016-06-11-14-08-23.jpg

Egg spoon,spoon jar-i can always tell when an audience are gonna be rubbish...goodnight!

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Easy.....the best answer as voted by our experts wins an amazing prize, subject to the usual terms and conditions which are available on request. 

"As you can see, I'm slightly taller than this here Stand. Until we build something bigger I doubt we'll be able to attract  players of any weal quality."

17 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

When 1-0 up in the last minute all a team has to do is hold a line about here in order to see the game out.

23 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Wonder if he had our top centre forward taking corners back in '82?

Not sure if we had a top centre forward in '82 :(

On 11 June 2016 at 15:06, Norn Iron said:

Well you've now seen the East end where the more vocal fans stand,the Williams stand where older fans generally sit,the Park end where there is a mix of vocal and seasoned supporters ,and finally the Dolman where most supporters are just a bunch of *****.

Archived