IGNORED

Luke Ayling

Bs4Red

Absolutely lost for words reading some of the stick LA is receiving on  here, for me was a standout player for a good part of last season and up until the Cheltenham fiasco was a major player in us improving. I agree he isn't a great right back but he is streaks ahead of ML who for the back end of last season looked awful (but he runs a lot and was part of the double winning season so he can't be bad)

For me id be extremely happy to have Ayling as our starting right back and after a good summer and under the guidance of LJ I think he will come on leaps and bounds. 

Certainly more pressing areas we need to sign players 

6 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Absolutely lost for words reading some of the stick LA is receiving on  here, for me was a standout player for a good part of last season and up until the Cheltenham fiasco was a major player in us improving. I agree he isn't a great right back but he is streaks ahead of ML who for the back end of last season looked awful (but he runs a lot and was part of the double winning season so he can't be bad)

For me id be extremely happy to have Ayling as our starting right back and after a good summer and under the guidance of LJ I think he will come on leaps and bounds. 

Hello Luke , how was Vegas ? 

5 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

awful at centre back, defensivly suspect imo, Right back or wing back or even right midfield and he is a useful addition,

Considering the amount of goals we conceded up until cotts left I think some of the stick was justified but should of been leveled at the entire defense,

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

awful at centre back, defensivly suspect imo, Right back or wing back or even right midfield and he is a useful addition,

Considering the amount of goals we conceded up until cotts left I think some of the stick was justified but should of been leveled at the entire defense,

Agree would never have played him at centre back and even he admitted he'd never played there till he joined us! 

Can remember people raging about how good he was for the majority of the first half of the season. Think he's been made a bit of a scapegoat in my opinion since the goings on at Cheltenham 

8 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

What stick?

2 minutes ago, Super said:

What stick?

I may be going back a while as haven't been as active in the last months due to multiple reasons but in many a thread people saying he didn't cut it at this level and that we should sell him to ect. Think that's unfair in my opinion

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

I may be going back a while as haven't been as active in the last months due to multiple reasons but in many a thread people saying he didn't cut it at this level and that we should sell him to ect. Think that's unfair in my opinion

So in that time those critics could have changed their opinions too?

Fair play for the most random topic of the summer so far :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

So in that time those critics could have changed their opinions too?

Fair play for the most random topic of the summer so far :thumbsup:

Fair enough haha! Little bit behind I guess was just shocked reading it! So thought I'd post

Archived