IGNORED

Member plus..??

Bar BS3

When I renewed my season ticket at early bird stage, there was no mention or option (that I noticed) of this extra £20 for away priority. 

Was this automatic at this stage and only an additional extra after general sale or do I need to contact the club to "upgrade"..? 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

When I renewed my season ticket at early bird stage, there was no mention or option (that I noticed) of this extra £20 for away priority. 

Was this automatic at this stage and only an additional extra after general sale or do I need to contact the club to "upgrade"..? 

If you renewed then your automatically a member plus.

Any new season ticket holder needs to pay £20 to become a plus member. 

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

If you renewed then your automatically a member plus.

Any new season ticket holder needs to pay £20 to become a plus member. 

I thought that must be the case. Thanks. 

Soooooooo ,  if I get this right .......

every person that has renewed is automatically a VIP member and has priority for away tickets. so we have possibly 12,000 members in the VIP club. Not much select about that. Can't see the Burton tickets going on general sale,

11 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Soooooooo ,  if I get this right .......

every person that has renewed is automatically a VIP member and has priority for away tickets. so we have possibly 12,000 members in the VIP club. Not much select about that. Can't see the Burton tickets going on general sale,

Well no, it doesn't guarantee you an away ticket - but it does guarantee that you don't have to rely on 12,000 other people not wanting a ticket.

Archived