IGNORED

Birth date for season tickets

WiltshireRed

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You've narrowed your age down to a three year window?!

Surely you know if you're nearly 22 or nearly 25?!

Im 22, previous years I've bought tickets when I've been the age already ie 16 buying an u16 card, I don't know what the cut off date is. Have a think next time hahah

9 minutes ago, WiltshireRed said:

Im 22, previous years I've bought tickets when I've been the age already ie 16 buying an u16 card, I don't know what the cut off date is. Have a think next time hahah

It's under 22 by the start of the season so you're too late unfortunately. 

24 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I understand the cut off date is 1st August.

When I got my first over 65 ST, I was told that as my birthday is 31st July, I qualified by just one day. Birthday the next day would have meant another season at full price.

21 minutes ago, Selred said:

It's under 22 by the start of the season so you're too late unfortunately. 

See what I mean about confusion!

44 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Glad you sorted that one in the end mate. Had the club done wrong in selling you the cheaper one or was it OK?

Well the reason it came about was because the club had my sons birthday wrong by 3 months for some reason. I have to produce his passport/birth certificate to confirm his date of birth.  Apparently the club are changing the way they sell season tickets form next season so they sold everybody their tickets as normal and then created a banned list for the people that had queries with regards to dates. The guy said that next season all new season ticket holders will be asked to produce id before allowing purchase of season tickets so they have on record your correct age. They didn't have time to implement it this year. They must have a problem with excess concession tickets being sold without being able to check who is using them!! 

3 minutes ago, collier said:

Well the reason it came about was because the club had my sons birthday wrong by 3 months for some reason. I have to produce his passport/birth certificate to confirm his date of birth.  Apparently the club are changing the way they sell season tickets form next season so they sold everybody their tickets as normal and then created a banned list for the people that had queries with regards to dates. The guy said that next season all new season ticket holders will be asked to produce id before allowing purchase of season tickets so they have on record your correct age. They didn't have time to implement it this year. They must have a problem with excess concession tickets being sold without being able to check who is using them!! 

Nothing`s ever simple with City is it.:grr:

1 hour ago, collier said:

They could easily check our DofB's by viewing our Otib profiles, simples... ;)

Archived