IGNORED

City recruiting video analyst

SecretSam

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Interesting that there is no salary figure mentioned, as opposed to the other recent job advertisements

How much were we willing to pay for attacking midfielder with the ability to score and supply goals......£30k/wk?

Not exactly a modern approach, most clubs in the football league will have an analyst and the higher you go the more clubs will have, clubs have started branching into similar roles such as recruitment analysts. In the end it will come down to how much the manager believes in it though. As for salary it will be because it comes down to experience and quality in this line of work, near enough every performance analyst salary is subject to experience. 

Isn't it a bit late to be looking now, as in why wasn't it looked at weeks ago? Doesn't pre-season start around 1st  of July, if this person is employed and has to give a months notice then he/she won't start until mid August,at least, and will have lost all of pre-season themselves. I'm not knocking the idea, just the timing.

Also who does this role now? I'm not sure where all the coaches, analysts and the like overlap anymore. Manager, Assistant and Trainer I understood!

Could be that City have just had someone pinched, have just decided to expand the department. In what the person does there isn't a great need for them to be around for pre season, some of their role incorporates analysing training, however the majority of their role is match analysis by the looks of it. 

Archived