IGNORED

Wimbledon 2016

JBFC II

With Djokovic looking like he is going to beat the Brit James Ward in 3 sets, who do you think will win it this year? I can't see past Novak and Serena but I would love to see Roger win one last Wimbledon and then retire, it should be a good one anyways!

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

With Djokovic looking like he is going to beat the Brit James Ward in 3 sets, who do you think will win it this year? I can't see past Novak and Serena but I would love to see Roger win one last Wimbledon and then retire, it should be a good one anyways!

Bjorn Borg

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Djokovic is still favourite to win the match with the bookies!

Guess they remember he did the same against Anderson last year. I think the French open win took a lot out of him this year.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 18:38, Tomarse said:

Watch Murray go out in next round!  It's his or the Feds to lose now 

Nick Kyrgios is a loose cannon but capable of giving Murray a tough game.

10 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Except Kyrgios (Seeded 15), who he has just beaten and Tsonga (Seeded 12) in the Quarter Finals....

And possibly Berdych the number 10 seed in the semi.

head 2 head vs. Tsonga is 12-2. Only wins came in Canada (where Tsonga beat Federer and Djokovic as well!) 2014 and way back in 2008 Australian Open where he got to the final crushing Nadal along the way.

H2H on grass is 4-0, 3 sets dropped by Murray.

Safe to say Murray is huge favourite.

14 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

Berdych used to cause Murray problems but since 2015 their match up has become really one sided. 

He rarely does it against the top players, hasn't he lost 18 straight against Novak?

2 hours ago, Super said:

He rarely does it against the top players, hasn't he lost 18 straight against Novak?

he beat Novak back in Rome 2013 but yh their matchup is something like 18-4. He lost to Nadal 16 times in a row before beating him in 2015. But vs. Federer and Murray he did much better (he has about 6-8 wins versus both, including in the slams) until now. Sad really because he has all the attributes but is just a token top ten player these days, a walking bye for the top guys. 

36 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

he beat Novak back in Rome 2013 but yh their matchup is something like 18-4. He lost to Nadal 16 times in a row before beating him in 2015. But vs. Federer and Murray he did much better (he has about 6-8 wins versus both, including in the slams) until now. Sad really because he has all the attributes but is just a token top ten player these days, a walking bye for the top guys. 

Just checked 24-2 Djokovic leads, amazing record. He does have the game but seems to fall apart too many times.

Archived