IGNORED

Pig for sale

Slacker

On 6/30/2016 at 17:12, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I wouldn't worry Unc, this is a man who nailed Diane Abbott, he can look after himself.

Cousin EMB

Not sure he had any say in the matter.

'Squeal like a hog, boy'??

:shocking:

Uncle TFR

Okay WH. A bit of background for you.

1.Probably about average for a budgie.

2.At the moment he is purple and lime.Before that he was red and white.I can supply some airfix paint but please try to keep it out of his eyes.

3.In all honesty he shits everywhere.

4.His purchasing history is beyond reproach which reflects in a healthy credit score.The only place he has overspent is Millets. 

If you are interested I can do you a good deal on a budgie/pig combo.

6 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Okay WH. A bit of background for you.

1.Probably about average for a budgie.

2.At the moment he is purple and lime.Before that he was red and white.I can supply some airfix paint but please try to keep it out of his eyes.

3.In all honesty he shits everywhere.

4.His purchasing history is beyond reproach which reflects in a healthy credit score.The only place he has overspent is Millets. 

If you are interested I can do you a good deal on a budgie/pig combo.

Budgie/Pig combo? .... Yeah right, ... you're 'avin a laugh mate,.. pigs might fly!

42 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Are you sure I can't tempt you? I really need to get the pig out of the house.In all honesty he stinks.He smells even worse now than he did when he was alive! 

Another scandal making Bristol look like a haven of wicked morons - instead of the bastion of life and truth that it is.

Sad day for the City.

:no:

Uncle TFR

55 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Another scandal making Bristol look like a haven of wicked morons - instead of the bastion of life and truth that it is.

Sad day for the City.

:no:

Uncle TFR

Don't worry Unc.The story is only going on the Bristol Post website so no one will see it.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

Are you sure I can't tempt you? I really need to get the pig out of the house.In all honesty he stinks.He smells even worse now than he did when he was alive! 

Got a length of rope? .... Organise a tug-of-boar .... Pulled pork & jerky pork is flavour of the month right now.. Winner takes all. Job done!  ... Add a bit of salt & peppa, lashings of sweet and sower & some dark sow Source any bad smells will be well masked. 

Archived