IGNORED

So then...

The Journalist

42 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Being serious (I know, I know) it has to be Jonathan Pearce. A proper fan and respect for the number of times he manages to get City references into his commentaries.

I like Jonathan Pearce and it's great that he's a proper City fan, but his commentary is sometimes like putting a cheesegrater to your ear and slicing it off bit by bit! He really needs to tone it down sometimes.

4 minutes ago, MigratedRobin said:

I like Jonathan Pearce and it's great that he's a proper City fan, but his commentary is sometimes like putting a cheesegrater to your ear and slicing it off bit by bit! He really needs to tone it down sometimes.

True, he does sound like an overexcited schoolboy sometimes, just passion I suppose.

34 minutes ago, MigratedRobin said:

I like his style.

1 hour ago, MigratedRobin said:

Out of the match of the day commentators he's one of the ones I prefer, probably because he really gets excited about it.

In a way it would be better if he got more excited, he could become footballs equivalent of Murray Walker

2 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Steve Scott he's alright.

Balderics a presenter I know but will always remember the laugh we had with him at Watford years ago.

Kylie Pentalow is often seen in a city shirt and not a lot else, but then the alarm clock usually goes off!

Had her.

6 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Met Brian once on an away day in Oldham.  Top Bloke and very well informed on all things City.  I think he used to post on here as Red Top 

I think he still posts, in fact I suspect he started this thread!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Question. If you were a City supporting journo working at the top level who posts on here incognito and a piece of cast iron info came your way which would shake everyone up, say a world beating signing or sale, would you be able to resist posting it?

Wouldn't matter, no one would believe it.

On the other hand, post a few made up ones first, then follow with that.

8 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Met Brian once on an away day in Oldham.  Top Bloke and very well informed on all things City.  I think he used to post on here as Red Top 

I'm sure he did as well. In case of any doubt, he was/is one of the best posters I've read on here and would be grateful to see him back. Particularly as he no longer works for the s*n. Just remembered the whole Lenny Lottery thing which I'm sure he'd rather not recall, so if you're reading, apologies Brian...

Archived