IGNORED

Ashton Gate - Largest current recruitment drive in the South West

Mkelly

Dear all

We are currently the largest recruiter in the South West with a need for up to 600 employees.  There are a wide selection of jobs available.

Please see the link below.  It is crucial for us to employ direct and the aspiration is to remove the need for agency involvement so we can guarantee training, development and quality.

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/about/careers/matchday-staff/

Whilst I know many of you reading this will be ST holders, please can I ask that you share this link on your social media platforms and help spread the word!

Many thanks

Mark 

28 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Dear all

We are currently the largest recruiter in the South West with a need for up to 600 employees.  There are a wide selection of jobs available.

Please see the link below.  It is crucial for us to employ direct and the aspiration is to remove the need for agency involvement so we can guarantee training, development and quality.

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/about/careers/matchday-staff/

Whilst I know many of you reading this will be ST holders, please can I ask that you share this link on your social media platforms and help spread the word!

Many thanks

Mark 

Question I raised a while back but never got an answer to is;

'Do Bristol Sport pay minimum wage or the living wage?' - a number of football clubs have been celebrated for paying the living wage  (Luton being one, so it isn't just those with premier league revenue streams).

51 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Also are staff guaranteed hours or are they the dreaded zero hour. 

It says on the ad casual vacancies which is a different way of saying zero hours. Not good for people making a career but ok if you are looking for something additional. Be interesting to find out what the 'excellent rates of pay' are, as that would suggest more than the minimum.

There are a large number of positions available within the group, a mixture of full, part time, and "casual" 

The stadium is an event led operation so clearly there is a need for a strong flexible work force.  Compared to other large employers however, we offer rates of pay to this workforce above the minimum wage, holiday allowance and benefits they wouldn't get elsewhere.

There are many examples over the last 12 months of employees starting on flexible contracts as extra work on top of their full time jobs and very quickly been promoted within the stadium.

4 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

There are a large number of positions available within the group, a mixture of full, part time, and "casual" 

The stadium is an event led operation so clearly there is a need for a strong flexible work force.  Compared to other large employers however, we offer rates of pay to this workforce above the minimum wage, holiday allowance and benefits they wouldn't get elsewhere.

There are many examples over the last 12 months of employees starting on flexible contracts as extra work on top of their full time jobs and very quickly been promoted within the stadium.

Will "casuals" get a special Bristol Sport Stone Island jumper and some new trainers?

44 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Like this lad, you mean?

I00003dHZmn6YFTE.jpg

Archived