IGNORED

Train spotting live

RedM

Bbc4 so funny, it's not meant to be but just is. Follow the tweets #trainspottingLIVE while you watch, don't think people are taking it seriously, people reporting sightings of Thomas the Tank ha ha

I will watch this tomorrow - my uncle is a trainspotter, he racked up a pretty impressive number of them in his log, my cousin used to go with him until he was about 18 as well - then he discovered pubs, booze, and girls.... now he's married, he's suddenly found that trainspotting is pretty fun again and joins his dad quiet often...... 

• Admin

Someone I know was disapointed, apparently they showed a video of theirs near the start of the programme that they had recorded at Worle station on Saturday night

But was credited to some 13 year old in Wales - he even had a red pin in the map as recognition :blink:

• Admin
17 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Was this the programme that I read about last night, where they had a train on 'live', as is zipped thru a winter landscape and they had to admit it was old footage?

That's the one - noticed on last nights programme they changed the graphic to show when the video / picture was sent in - not when it was taken 

Archived