IGNORED

Bored now ....

Meh

6 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Blessed are the Punmakers for their shalt inherit OTIB

N.B. This isn't meant in the literal sense but refers to any manufacturers of humour based posts

Did he just say blessed are the cheese makers?

I think we should skate over the fact that we have another thread hijacked by punners.

Trawling back through OTIB threads I've come to the conclusion  that trying to insert puns into a thread is some posters' sole aim and they seem to have a whale of a time doing so, but I also understand why other posters carp on about it.

However, I must confess that reading fish puns is a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull day. 

Ultimately, no matter that we try and resist temptation to insert fish(ing)  puns into a thread we all fall for it hook, line and sinker!

6 hours ago, downendcity said:

I think we should skate over the fact that we have another thread hijacked by punners.

Trawling back through OTIB threads I've come to the conclusion  that trying to insert puns into a thread is some posters' sole aim and they seem to have a whale of a time doing so, but I also understand why other posters carp on about it.

However, I must confess that reading fish puns is a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull day. 

Ultimately, no matter that we try and resist temptation to insert fish(ing)  puns into a thread we all fall for it hook, line and sinker!

It does seem sometimes that it is the only porpoise of some posters.

Archived