IGNORED

Wes Burns is quick.

Lorenzos Only Goal

I was there last night...to be fair, i only saw 6 minutes of Wes, but you cannae complain when he gets a goal.  The fact it was a header is really positive - the height is what was lacking up front last season.  Hopefully he'll turn out to be as good a signing as your former manager!  From what i have seen this is a good move for him...if Aberdeen get into the UEFA cup rounds after the qualifiers the experience that he will get to bring back to Bristol could be invaluable.  Hope you are all now Aberdeen supporters!

46 minutes ago, DandyDon2016 said:

I was there last night...to be fair, i only saw 6 minutes of Wes, but you cannae complain when he gets a goal.  The fact it was a header is really positive - the height is what was lacking up front last season.  Hopefully he'll turn out to be as good a signing as your former manager!  From what i have seen this is a good move for him...if Aberdeen get into the UEFA cup rounds after the qualifiers the experience that he will get to bring back to Bristol could be invaluable.  Hope you are all now Aberdeen supporters!

Not sure about being Aberdeen supporters!. One thing for sure though, we will all be watching out for you this season to see how Wes is getting on.

Archived