IGNORED

Adam El-Abd

GrahamC

Just signed a 2 year deal with Shrewsbury.

Good luck to him, it may not have worked out here, but unlike many others in the past he chose to go out on loan to play football and as those 3 loan spells showed, I'm sure he'll do a decent job at League One level.

35 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Just signed a 2 year deal with Shrewsbury.

Good luck to him, it may not have worked out here, but unlike many others in the past he chose to go out on loan to play football and as those 3 loan spells showed, I'm sure he'll do a decent job at League One level.

Agreed. Deserves credit for wanting to go out and play football rather than ride pine and collect his wages here. All the best to him.

7 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Agreed. Deserves credit for wanting to go out and play football rather than ride pine and collect his wages here. All the best to him.

But that is exactly what he has been doing, not that I'm blaming him for that, a footballer's life is a short one 

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

But that is exactly what he has been doing, not that I'm blaming him for that, a footballer's life is a short one 

Well he's obviously getting paid whether he's happy to sit around on our bench and in the reserves or go elsewhere and play regular league football. We've had plenty who were happy enough with the former in recent years. Clearly shows that he has a better attitude than many of them did.

Adam El Abd seemed to be a player with all the requisite DNA (good character, dedicated, experienced etc etc) and all that; he just wasn't any good at football.

Ok, ok, not on the left side of a back three, or whatever it was. And not here under Cotts at this time. It's a joke, ok?

Was very good with the youth/u21s I read somewhere when he was released. Sure the comments came From Tinnion.

Some players just don't fit certain clubs. Unfortunately him and BCFC weren't meant to be. Good luck to him.

11 hours ago, Taz said:

Was very good with the youth/u21s I read somewhere when he was released. Sure the comments came From Tinnion.

Some players just don't fit certain clubs. Unfortunately him and BCFC weren't meant to be. Good luck to him.

Yes I saw that. Apparently he always volunteered to help out with coaching and stuff even though he didn`t have to, fair play to him.

Archived