IGNORED

A bit daft

BigTone

Reading today's Mirror they have a story about the coup in Turkey and the British tourists stuck there.  In the story is a piece telling people "If you're in Ankara and you urgently need help (eg; if you've been attacked, arrested or lost your passport), call +90 312 455 3344".

What it doesn't tell you is where to buy a copy of the Mirror in Ankara so you can heed their advice ............................ a tad daft me thinks

On 7/18/2016 at 18:58, BigTone said:

Reading today's Mirror they have a story about the coup in Turkey and the British tourists stuck there.  In the story is a piece telling people "If you're in Ankara and you urgently need help (eg; if you've been attacked, arrested or lost your passport), call +90 312 455 3344".

What it doesn't tell you is where to buy a copy of the Mirror in Ankara so you can heed their advice ............................ a tad daft me thinks

Buy a copy before you go!

:punish:

Uncle TFR

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I seem to remember being in a public toilet once and someone had written 'If anyone wants cock, call (such and such a number)'. The word cock had been crossed out but nothing else. So the number was left hanging there, much like the cock might've been

What did they say when you rang the number? 

8 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I seem to remember being in a public toilet once and someone had written 'If anyone wants cock, call (such and such a number)'. The word cock had been crossed out but nothing else. So the number was left hanging there, much like the cock might've been

Wrong thread.

Archived