IGNORED

Basso

Ben4BCFC

I know these sorts of threads go one of two ways and some people hate them because "who cares about an ex-player anymore", but after a few years doing nothing, Basso is playing for  FC United of Manchester. Personally one of my favourite players in the last 15 years, nice to see him playing again, no matter what happened during his departure. Always Believe, eh?

1 hour ago, Ben4BCFC said:

I know these sorts of threads go one of two ways and some people hate them because "who cares about an ex-player anymore", but after a few years doing nothing, Basso is playing for  FC United of Manchester. Personally one of my favourite players in the last 15 years, nice to see him playing again, no matter what happened during his departure. Always Believe, eh?

Kisimba kisimba what a name!

5 hours ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Sorry, but what happened in his departure?

8 hours ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Feel a bit sorry for Nathan,if he would of been a bit more cock sure then maybe he would of made the starting eleven 

Archived