IGNORED

City Shirt That Was On E-bay

Tipps

Fot those of you that are interested and read the original thread.

The bidding has now ended, I was leading the bidding, with a bid of £40 but unfortunatley lost out to some kind sole who bid £41 with about 20 seconds left of the auction. :clap:

To say I'm a little peeved is an understatement :clap:

I'm sure that 3 day's notice will be too short, it's a shame, as by all accounts, there will be most Premiership clubs shirts up for auction and a fair bit more too.

All to a worthwhile cause though, so what the hell.

unlucky mate was it a offical shirt or replica?

It was Official from a couple of season's back, signed by Greg Goodridge.

One that he had apparently worn in a game but the guy selling couldn't tell me what game it was worn in.

It had the Nationwide logo's on each sleeve etc, which I'm fairly sure you couldn't buy from the shop at the time.

The reason why u were outbid at the last second was because he had a sniper service, which means that it automatically places a bid 20 seconds or less left.

Highly annoying thing. But you can't beat em!

Well that's fine I suppose, as it saves me giving him my money and my mate will still get my cash anyway.

But how does he sell the item if it's his "sniper service".

This was my 1st time on E-Bay and if this is a regular occurance, I shall try and get my goods by other means. :clap:

No, a person wants the item, so they go to a third party site, and use a web based function that they provide (usually for a fee) and it monitors the auction and when there's less than 30 seconds left usually it'll bet 1p extra or something stupid to win the auction.

Its one of those things you need to look after. I admit highly annoying.

Archived