IGNORED

Lita To Go On Loan?

Claverham_Red

Now as it looks like we are getting Steven Maclean we will have 6 strikers at the club (Roberts, Lita, Miller, Maclean, Heffernan and Gillespie) all good strikers so it will be hard to keep them all happy and it looks like Leroy Lita is down the pecking order.

So with him being only 19 wouldn't it be a good idea if he went on loan to some club where he would get more experience playing football and scorings goals rather than sitting in the stands at Ashton Gate?

You views please

Guest XrAnGeX

If he does go on loan, he will be a huge asset to the team he joins.

I believe he'll make a big breakthrough next season, Tinman speaks highly of him also.

Guest RedHotCityPepper

I think it would be a good idea. I don't think he's ready for regular second division football yet but might do well in the third. It might do his confidence some good as well if he goes somewhere and scores lots of goals.

Guest Incide Right

I thought Lita's major shortcoming last season was how easily he was knocked off the ball by central defenders so maybe a loan option and regular competetive football would probably do him a power of good. I'd be really sorry if he was sold: the shock tactic of sending him on for the final 20 minutes against a tiring defence last season was great entertainment.

yes lets get him out on loan and see if he can really hack it. i'm still not completly convinced to be honest and how people can rate him above roberts i really don't know.
Totally agree. My sentiments exactly!

Archived