IGNORED

Jokes...

2iamdavies

The priest and the rooster (Homage to the corrupt Catholic Church)

The Parish Priest owned 2 roosters. However, the roosters kept fighting and pecking at each other with their beaks. The Priest couldn't understan why they did this, so he decided to investigate into it.

When he was saying Mass on Sunday he decided to ask the Parish members. "Does anybody here have a cock?" he asked. All the men stood up.

"No no no, you misunderstand me" He said "I meant, Has anyone here seen a cock?" All the women stood up.

"Hmm, how can I phrase this" He started getting worried "Has anyone seen a cock that doesn't belong to them" Half of the women stood up.

"Oh dear, this is tough" He was confused at this stage "I'll try once more, has anyone seen my cock?" All the altar boys stood up.

Husband and wife

One Saturday night after a man finished work, instead of going him to his wife, he decided to go out to the pub with his friends. He had great fun, and didn't return home till 3am. When he came home, he wife was waiting for him, with an angry look on here face.

"Where have you been?" She asked angrily. He explained truthfully where he had been, and his wife proceeded to shout and scream at him. After over 2 hours of this, she asked "Would you like it if you didn't see me for a while?" Amazed, her husband replied "Yes, that would be superb!"

Sunday came, and he didn't see her.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday passed and he still didn't see her.

By Thursday, the swelling in his left eye had gone down a bit, and he was able to see his wife out of the corner of it.

:how funny: :how funny:

Archived