IGNORED

Theme Parks

lilciderhed

Guest XrAnGeX

Only Alton Towers !

Themeparks are cool, bit too far away for my liking. When I was younger I really like the swans.

Now I am older the Sky Ride/ Cable Cars are my favourite, as it makes me feel like I'm in a film and want to escape through the hatch in the roof ! You know like that film..... with the elephant..... where they have to get to the Swiss border by toppling a guard tower using the same elephant ! ! !

Well the guy in it climbs out of the hatch, then the cable car starts moving and knocks him off. Incredible.

:city:

Guest Bristol_Babe

Alton Towers of course!

Spinball Whizzer is pretty good for a new ride.

Air never lived up to the expectations I had. Nemisis was better the second time and Oblivion is mindblowing - 4 times I have been on that ride...

Best rides have to be Ripsaw, Black Hole, Oblivion and Duel (Ghost Train with laser guns... hilarious!)

i have never been on air.been on nemesis and oblivion though.oblivion was scary in the sense that whilst i was queing up for it with my mates,it broke down FOUR times :city:

nemesis was great,makes dodgy noises though when your queing up for it and it 'rolls' over your head,it does what i think is called a barrel roll.it rattles etc which puts you off/makes you more nevous and scared :o

the log flume has now changed, to like these baths :D, i think the ride is called bathtime with attitude :D

oblivion and air are banging,last time i was on ripsaw i got totally soaked, it wasnt funny because it was raining and freezing cold :D

Guest Bristol_Babe
the log flume has now changed, to like these baths :D, i think the ride is called bathtime with attitude ^_^

oblivion and air are banging,last time i was on ripsaw i got totally soaked, it wasnt funny because it was raining and freezing cold :yawn:

Yeah it has changed to the baths. I never went on it when it had logs but the baths are brilliant. I got drenched. And the water comes in at the bottom and soaks your legs. Still, it was a real laugh! By the way, its just called "The Flume" now and it has quiz questions about water which you can do as you move around the queue.

Yeah it has changed to the baths. I never went on it when it had logs but the baths are brilliant. I got drenched. And the water comes in at the bottom and soaks your legs. Still, it was a real laugh! By the way, its just called "The Flume" now and it has quiz questions about water which you can do as you move around the queue.

or you could do what OFaz, Hillario and I did at Alton Towers yesterday and get fast-tack tickets so you dont have to queue.. :D:P

Apart from us soaking each other on the flume (and then hearing the 'please do not splash' warning AFTER we'd gone round :) ), the best comedy moment was seeing a Rangers fan below me in the queue as i was going up on the start of air and booming 'Rangers are rubbish, Up the Celts!', then chuckling as he frantically looked around below. Mwahahaha :D

Guest Bristol_Babe
or you could do what OFaz, Hillario and I did at Alton Towers yesterday and get fast-tack tickets so you dont have to queue..  :D  :P

Well, it was only 40min on that ride for the queue and that included going on the ride itself. I've done about 10 of the big rides in a whole day without fast-tracking, and then you save yourself some cash to buy a photo or something... It's just knowing when the rides are quiet - for Air, the best time is in the morning...

or you could do what OFaz, Hillario and I did at Alton Towers yesterday and get fast-tack tickets so you dont have to queue..  :laugh:  :P

Apart from us soaking each other on the flume (and then hearing the 'please do not splash' warning AFTER we'd gone round :me?: ), the best comedy moment was seeing a Rangers fan below me in the queue as i was going up on the start of air and booming 'Rangers are rubbish, Up the Celts!', then chuckling as he frantically looked around below. Mwahahaha  :dunno:

The mighty Gers will rise again and you will be the ones we shall laugh at..........how many league titles was it in arow again?

Up the Gers!!!!!!!!

I've done about 10 of the big rides in a whole day without fast-tracking, and then you save yourself some cash to buy a photo or something...

Fast-Tracking is free though! All you have to do is scan your ticket at the fast-track kiosk thingy at the major rides and come back between the time on the ticket.

Alton Towers was a good laugh, and I actually went on most of the rides :)

Air was quality, and the Flume is always a good laugh. Plus we got soaked, and managed to get the 'Please do not splash' message boomed out at us.(as BallWinner mentioned :) )

Well worth the money.

Archived