IGNORED

Parasites

Esmond Million's Bung

As the old joke says "a good start", now target other gravy train parasite human rights lawyers, they will end up getting us all killed.

And for clarity as usual the legal profession identifies another bottomless money pit and unscrupulously exploits the shit out of it for their personal greed and ego and who suffers? the people of the UK and of course the people that the human rights act was originally set up to protect.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/ambulance-chasing-law-firm-that-hounded-british-troops-over-fals/

On behalf of women in the UK I would like to thank the particular 'parasites' who managed to secure this particular ruling and the soft liberal judge/judges that allowed it, sterling work their boys and girls.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/685852/Somali-serial-rapist-allowed-stay-Britain-deportation-attack-two-more-women

It is a bit unusual for a host to invite a parasite to invade its body - maybe we should start to blame the politicians, who seem totally unwilling to protect the people they are meant to be governing.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/05/uk-govt-says-muslim-brotherhood-operatives-can-seek-asylum-britain/

http://policehour.co.uk/2016/08/shocking-tower-hamlets-met-police-officers-come-attack/

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Perhaps a more deserving cause rather the bogus UK version of black lives matter, should be "women should be made to feel safe from the decisions of white middle class liberals, who will end up getting us all killed".

Cue outraged comment from those on the left.  If one in a thousand ends up being a terrorist murdered, who kills an average of 10 people, is it really a good deal for the citizens of this country?  What is the attraction of importing a savage band of aliens who believe in a creed that all those who don't believe as they do should be killed?  I really do not understand the vision.

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Cue outraged comment from those on the left.  If one in a thousand ends up being a terrorist murdered, who kills an average of 10 people, is it really a good deal for the citizens of this country?  What is the attraction of importing a savage band of aliens who believe in a creed that all those who don't believe as they do should be killed?  I really do not understand the vision.

Just to clarify I do not hold your views on immigration, I believe that in general immigration is a very good for the UK, my problem is and always will be that, those entering need to be checked as thoroughly as is possible and any deemed to be a threat returned from whence they came, also the UK should have full sovereignty over who they do repatriate without any interference from the 'human rights act', which is being mercilessly hijacked by greedy gravy train parasites lawyers and finally a full return to the police investigating every crime without fear or favour and not pussyfooting around because they maybe accused of being racist.

13 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Just to clarify I do not hold your views on immigration, I believe that in general immigration is a very good for the UK, my problem is and always will be that, those entering need to be checked as thoroughly as is possible and any deemed to be a threat returned from whence they came, also the UK should have full sovereignty over who they do repatriate without any interference from the 'human rights act', which is being mercilessly hijacked by greedy gravy train parasites lawyers and finally a full return to the police investigating every crime without fear or favour and not pussyfooting around because they maybe accused of being racist.

I agree with most of that - and I am relaxed about most immigration to the extent that I have employed people of many different races over the years and enjoyed working with them.  I just do not believe it is sensible to import people from a background of racial and religious hatred, who believe in a creed that tells them to kill and terrorise non-believers - because most of us are non-believers and some amongst them would seek to do us great harm.  Of those who maybe don't want to do us harm, they often agree with the bad people because not to do so would put them in a threatening position within their own community.  This is not what Western civilisation is all about.  Many of those on the left are happy to accept these people "warts and all" because they are nailed on voters for the anti-Semitic Labour party.  I understand their motivation, but like many of their policies, they are to the great detriment of our country and society. I love Chinese, Indian and even some Polish food and I am not a racist in any way.  I am Labourphobic however!

Archived