IGNORED

Focus on U21

Red Skin

Not sure if it's been said before but it's good to see the U21 being heavily featured in the club media, including the tour to NI.  Obviously development of players coaches etc is the most important thing but being able to do interviews is a growing part of the game.  And it's good for us as fans to see more of up and coming players who hopefully have a much better chance of breaking through.  

Seems like we have had to recruit more media staff to do this too, and I don't recall the U21 interviewers featuring before - good learning for them too.

Well done the club.

3 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

Not sure if it's been said before but it's good to see the U21 being heavily featured in the club media, including the tour to NI.  Obviously development of players coaches etc is the most important thing but being able to do interviews is a growing part of the game.  And it's good for us as fans to see more of up and coming players who hopefully have a much better chance of breaking through.  

Seems like we have had to recruit more media staff to do this too, and I don't recall the U21 interviewers featuring before - good learning for them too.

Well done the club.

some fans complianed about not hearing enough about the Under 21's the club have responded, its good when they listen, just the "booking Fee" now and they will be back in my good books

I remember tweeting the club asking for more about the u21s, then the next day we started to get some.

Not taking the credit (of course, it was all down to me) but I wonder if several others had contacted the club and they have listened because there is an element of demand

9 minutes ago, City169 said:

I remember tweeting the club asking for more about the u21s, then the next day we started to get some.

Not taking the credit (of course, it was all down to me) but I wonder if several others had contacted the club and they have listened because there is an element of demand

I heard the U21's have new shirts with #city169 on them - so you never know.

19 minutes ago, City169 said:

You should take credit they've done it since your tweet

31 minutes ago, City169 said:

True.  They could have just put more articles on the website news section, but the broader media piece really affirms they are serious about this.  

Archived