IGNORED

First game for a while...

ciderbeans

Not been able to go for a long time but have managed to get a ticket for this one which I hope will prove to be a great start.

Im in block S19 of the south stand. Never been in the new south stand,. I was wondering beforehand what the view is like from there?

Also if anyone could advise, where do I pick my ticket up from on match day now?

TIA

5 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Not been able to go for a long time but have managed to get a ticket for this one which I hope will prove to be a great start.

Im in block S19 of the south stand. Never been in the new south stand,. I was wondering beforehand what the view is like from there?

Also if anyone could advise, where do I pick my ticket up from on match day now?

TIA

Heya Cider, if you go in via main Winterstoke Rd entrance and go to the left of the ground (back of the new West Stand) you can get your tickets there - if in doubt there are a lot of staff dotted around you can ask for directions.

The view is good, you should have a good time.

The view is great and the seats are more comfortable...they have backs to them which is obviously a step up from what was in the old Wedlock. If it had been built in ancient times it would have been included in the seven wonders of the world. You will have a surprise when you go in, although not now coz I am telling you, but you won't show your ticket to a turnstile operator, you just place the barcode in the barcode reader thingy and hey Presto the barrier removes itself to allow you admittance.

Inside, you will kick yourself that it is still Ashton Gate. I marvel at the Dolman that looks nothing like the old Dolman, it has simply been transformed to look like it is a completely new stand. You had better get there early coz with all these things to strike awe into you it will take you a good hour before you remember you turned up to watch what is on the pitch! 

On 05/08/2016 at 13:10, ciderbeans said:

TIA

On 05/08/2016 at 17:55, Rocky said:

I've moved from Dolman to South Stand this season, first time in 20yrs I've not sat on the sides!

Hope the view is good!

So what did you guys think ? SS to me has good views and great atmosphere.

17 hours ago, Fiale said:

So what did you guys think ? SS to me has good views and great atmosphere.

Was pretty good, will take some getting used but can't really complain!

Had a row of ***** behind me but that's likely in most blocks at AG!!!

Archived