IGNORED

Basingstoke/ or nearby Reds

alexukhc

^ Sadly had to spring for a taxi to Reading as next train wouldn't have made my plan of the last train to Bristol from Reading.

Back to your question - sadly not from round here (or there - taxi driver away fast), trip via Woking for a mates BBQ.

Seemed like a friendly place good luck with finding more City.

10 minutes ago, Olé said:

^ Sadly had to spring for a taxi to Reading as next train wouldn't have made my plan of the last train to Bristol from Reading.

Back to your question - sadly not from round here (or there - taxi driver away fast), trip via Woking for a mates BBQ.

Seemed like a friendly place good luck with finding more City.

Cheers, be good to meet more, maybe start a base and go watch some decent football together(rather than my own, no shame) 

8 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I'm in kings furlong most weekends. Interesting place.

still newish to the area, had a takeaway there last week :laugh:

21 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Cheers, be good to meet more, maybe start a base and go watch some decent football together(rather than my own, no shame)

I actually live in SE London near Millwall so probably not close. Another lad runs a SE London group but it's really just a Twitter handle. There is of course the City London Supporters Club which is very active but mainly in central London (living in SE London I'm probably as far as you).

Hopefully you'll connect with City fans round there, we are everywhere. I once went to a client site in Marlow 5 or 6 years ago, not an area I know and seemed like another world out of a BBC costume drama. Went to locals boozer at lunch on a day City playing Tuesday night. Empty pub, builder in City training kit chatting up barmaid. Amazingly random.

Very easy to find City wherever you go. Happy night before Christmas everyone.

Archived