IGNORED

Your expectations this season

Mihai

Good afternoon :cool: ! I'm back on the forum, I just read this forum in last months and now I will start to post as well. I really wanted to go to see the game Live but the time was not in my favor and yeah.. maybe next years in Premier League I will be more lucky :P

I read many things like I said and I'm curious what are your expectations because mine are pretty reasonable, a top half finish it's a very good start to build a team that can compete for promotion. My expectations are excessive or are on par with yours ? 

So...looking forward and hope we win this debut game it will be nice for us and for SL who deserves the best for helping us like that. Cya !!

2 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Good afternoon :cool: ! I'm back on the forum, I just read this forum in last months and now I will start to post as well. I really wanted to go to see the game Live but the time was not in my favor and yeah.. maybe next years in Premier League I will be more lucky :P

I read many things like I said and I'm curious what are your expectations because mine are pretty reasonable, a top half finish it's a very good start to build a team that can compete for promotion. My expectations are excessive or are on par with yours ? 

So...looking forward and hope we win this debut game it will be nice for us and for SL who deserves the best for helping us like that. Cya !!

Complete and utter world domination....nothing less. Oh, and food vouchers.

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Complete and utter world domination....nothing less. Oh, and food vouchers.

Disappointed we haven't got a team in the Olympics to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Mihai said:

:yawn: Yeaah but the real expectations though haha ?

I think dark colours will be out of fashion. Can see shorter shorts and bold colours being strong favourites. Next season I expect a return to the 50's with conservative darker wears. 

Oh sorry. Somewhere within the top 10

19 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Expecting anywhere between 10-14th.  Any more would be amazing.  Slim chance of play offs I believe

That's my expectations. However, a good start and who knows! Some seriously strong teams in this league with loadsa money!

Hard to say an exact place in the table, but this season I feel we have moved past the mere consolidation stage of our development, and have fast-tracked to challenging for the play-offs.  I don't expect us to finish in the top 6 this season, but I fancy us to stay competitive in the group of teams who still have a chance of breaking into the pack with the last six games remaining.

Hoping for a surprisingly big season from Callum O'Dowda, and for Joe Bryan to kick on again (cue interest from Prem teams in January).

Expecting another 15-20 goals from Jonathan Kodjia.

So I am not crazy if I think that we have a slight chance to get into the play off zone. Brentford did 2 years ago and Bournemouth was never a team favorite for promotion 2 years ago still... 

15 minutes ago, Mihai said:

So I am not crazy if I think that we have a slight chance to get into the play off zone. Brentford did 2 years ago and Bournemouth was never a team favorite for promotion 2 years ago still... 

As a football fan, you've got to be a little crazy, nothing wrong with it!

After today's game, I expect that we will be in for a rollercoaster, with the team making it difficult for themselves in many games, but showing that they have a bit of spirit and resilience so they will be capable of getting results, even when not playing well.

On the back of that, if the new players gel quickly I think we could surprise a few people , so expect us to be somewhere around mid-table , but would not be surprised to see us flirting with the top end of the division at some point in the season.

Archived