IGNORED

S19 Season Ticket Holders?

Ian M

On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 17:34, Ian M said:

Did any of you have a working season card as none of the group I was in managed to get one to allow entry. Wondered whether the club have cancelled them due to the printing error. 

5 of us have season cards there.we got in o.k but no block number so we just sat anywhere. I contacted the club today and they're sending us new season cards. 

Mine and daughters both did not work. The steward was writing down the id numbers so I presumed, maybe incorrectly seeing posts above, that it was as simple as some tickets went out without being activated.

I just thought that somebody would sit there with the list before the next game and put the number in a system and it would work - guess I better phone then !?!

54 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

In E29 Dolman with my dad and brother. Two worked but one didn't. Every other person seemed to not work and the steward was just over-riding the system. Told us the system wasn't working half the time on Saturday.

We had one of our group's ticket not work either, she tried it several times in two different turnstiles. Lots of people around us (turnstiles in the winterstoke road end) were also having problems, and with printed tickets not only ST's. Her ticket was over-ridden and she was told to phone the club today.

I've since heard from someone within the club that there were problems with the turnstiles, the tickets are fine and do not need to be re-issued...we shall see.

Archived