IGNORED

Wendys v Villa

cidered abroad

Just now, Malago said:

I'd have thought Leeds are more likely candidates for relegation than promotion.

They still look a car crash to me. Some of the expressions on Gary Monk`s face were priceless, I bet he`s thinking `WTF have I done?`.

1m for Callum O`Dowda, 3m for Kemar Roofe - I think I know already who`s got the better end of that stick!

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

They still look a car crash to me. Some of the expressions on Gary Monk`s face were priceless, I bet he`s thinking `WTF have I done?`.

1m for Callum O`Dowda, 3m for Kemar Roofe - I think I know already who`s got the better end of that stick!

Oxford?

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I watched the channel 5 highlights show last night and they asked for a surprise team and SW was picked out. Real surprise there, the team that lost in the final and have added. Show hasn't gotten much better and just the same bright analysis:facepalm:

That was Michael Gray (who is shit) I think even the presenter who asked the question thought it was a stupid answer..

4 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Norwich missing one big player from squad that went up 2years ago............Gary O'Neil. A massive miss for them. Wonder where he is now.......

That was certainly a marker laid down by them yesterday. I wonder if they were that good or whether, as some of us have suggested, Blackburn are awful.

7 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Norwich missing one big player from squad that went up 2years ago............Gary O'Neil. A massive miss for them. Wonder where he is now.......

I believe he plays for Bristol City FC now and picking up on your use of the word 'massive' - we are a club whose supporters (according to a strange local tribe known as 'Gasheads') think their club is 'massive' - although local conjecture suggests they are getting confused, our new stands are 'massive' compared to their tented village.

And to this day, no City supporters known to myself or many others, have ever called our club 'massive'...

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That was certainly a marker laid down by them yesterday. I wonder if they were that good or whether, as some of us have suggested, Blackburn are awful.

Think it was a combination of both. Blackburn I feel will go down as do many. 

12 hours ago, cynic said:

I remember us beating Cardiff 4-2 and Palace 4-1 at the start of the 12/13 season.

They were both promoted and we ended up bottom of the pile.

The first few games certainly isn't a pointer to the rest of the season..

Then again I recall the last time we went up from this division we beat a team from Wigan's neck of the woods by one goal at home in our opening fixture, Bolton.

13 hours ago, cynic said:

I remember us beating Cardiff 4-2 and Palace 4-1 at the start of the 12/13 season.

They were both promoted and we ended up bottom of the pile.

The first few games certainly isn't a pointer to the rest of the season..

Also Baldock was unveiled to the crowd at half time in the Palace match, we were certainties to win the league by 10 points..

Nevermind.

18 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Just to nip it in the bud as he'll probably he get a few mentions this season - it's Ross McCormack.

Yep I know it's pedantic, but it just bugs me, apologies in advance but it's so easy to get right. 

Sorry, this isn't aimed just at you, people blamed predictive text for all the 'Tomlinson' mentions but my phone, iPad and PC don't correct Tomlin to Tomlinson.

And I give up when I see 'Lansdowne' - hopefully the sign on the new stand will help with that one...

As I said, not all aimed at you, and apologies everyone for being a pedantic old git! Just an 'attention to detail' OCD-er!

Back to important stuff, we are miles ahead of Newcastle and Villa already! And that other lot up the road got gubbed by Scunny!

"Happy Days!" (Dopey!)

Dock !

On 7 August 2016 at 21:27, Red Right Hand said:

Well 2 Norwich-supporting mates and 1 Blackburn supporting mate were at the game and I think it's a bit of both. The Norwich lads said it was the best football they'd seen them play in years, while when I asked Mr Blackburn if he'd enjoyed the football he replied "I have no idea what that was from Rovers, but it wasn't football". I think they might be a good bet for relegation

Archived