IGNORED

Tickets

screech

31 minutes ago, screech said:

When I look on the OS for ticket prices, am I right in thinking that prices in parenthesis are for non members? And If I want to book a ticket for somebody will I be classed as a member if I have a season ticket?

Much Appreciated

As per the other thread I believe it is one ticket per member. As a Season ticket holder you already have yours as your season ticket, so you have to wait till general sale to get a ticket for anyone else

2 hours ago, screech said:

Anybody know the definitive answer to this question.

Are Season ticket holders classed as members and entitled to member prices if purchasing additional tickets?

Categorically no. As I said on the other thread, it would be unfair members to allow non-member mates of season ticket holders to buy at the same time, and would discourage people from joining.

34 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Categorically no. As I said on the other thread, it would be unfair members to allow non-member mates of season ticket holders to buy at the same time, and would discourage people from joining.

It was more of a question about when they hit general sales does a ST holder, when bringing others to the game, get a discount on those sales. I do remember the club had some kind of bring a friend scheme going on at one point and wondered if this still applied.

Archived