1.6 on O'Dowda

200k on Brownhill 

= 7.2 million spent. 

Incoming money - 

Between 4.9 and 6.2 from Bolasie. (20%) 

750k from Ayling 

1.2 million from Agard. 

= around 7 million received. 

My understanding was that Tomlin was for less than the £2.25m we paid for Maynard.

And there is no way we will have got £1.2m for Agard, £500,000 if we're lucky.

3 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Well that was the quickest resolved thread ever.

You haven't allowed for the tangential discussions, insults and counter insults, bad jokes etc. It's worth at least another 3 pages. 

3 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I think you are a fair way out with both Agard and Ayling mate

Don't ruin it.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Where'd 1.2 million for Agard come from?!!

MK's site says club record, I've seen £1.2m mentioned in a couple of places. Thing is they never seem to release the amount they spend.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Where has the 3m for Tomlin come from? Didn't Durden tweet it was less than we paid for Maynard?

Yes , I heard this too.

Just now, pongo88 said:

You haven't allowed for the tangential discussions, insults and counter insults, bad jokes etc. It's worth at least another 3 pages. 

and I'm expecting someone to squeeze in a Half Man Half Biscuit lyric soon.......... 

Right where's my Dukla Prague away shirt ???

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

My understanding was that Tomlin was for less than the £2.25m we paid for Maynard.

And there is no way we will have got £1.2m for Agard, £500,000 if we're lucky.

Durden put it on twitter that it was less than Maynard, generally only posts reliable info. Agard is a new record transfer but no idea what their previous one was.

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Durden put it on twitter that it was less than Maynard, generally only posts reliable info. Agard is a new record transfer but no idea what their previous one was.

So, if Durdan knows it wasn't a record, he MUST know what we paid, why doesn't he come right out and scream it?

In other news, AS continually quotes "record signing LT......"

Just now, slartibartfast said:

So, if Durdan knows it wasn't a record, he MUST know what we paid, why doesn't he come right out and scream it?

In other news, AS continually quotes "record signing LT......"

Probably because the club haven't disclosed it so don't want it public and AD would want to keep a good working relationship with the club and his sources.

35 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Also remember Ali Durden saying Tomlin wasn't as expensive as Maynard, if we broke our transfer record with Tomlin/Magnusson I would of thought we would of heard about it, as far as I am aware Maynard is still our record transfer.

Juventus said the Magnusson fee was 2.5m euros, so that was around £2.1m.

I saw the Durden comment so I guess we paid £2.2m for Tomlin..

Think £750k seems highly likely for Ayling and looks like we may well have got around that for Agard, too..

47 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Well that was the quickest resolved thread ever.

I think you might have been a bit quick off the mark there Griffin.

To suggest any OP has been resolved after a couple of replies is  optimistic - to say the least!

You've not even allowed for a page and half of fishy puns and two or three posters having forum fisticuffs between themselves.

50 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

So outgoing money -

3 on Tomlin

2.5 on Magnusson

1.6 on O'Dowda

200k on Brownhill 

= 7.2 million spent. 

Incoming money - 

Between 4.9 and 6.2 from Bolasie. (20%) 

750k from Ayling 

1.2 million from Agard. 

= around 7 million received. 

That is called creative accounting. We do not know how much or indeed, how little we have paid / received and includes things that have not yet happened, so it's a meaningless exercise.

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Juventus said the Magnusson fee was 2.5m euros, so that was around £2.1m.

I saw the Durden comment so I guess we paid £2.2m for Tomlin..

Think £750k seems highly likely for Ayling and looks like we may well have got around that for Agard, too..

I thought Magnusson was 3m euro, but then as others have said it wasn't announced as a record signing.

If we got £750k and around the same for Agard then that's excellent business considering both only have a year left on their respective contracts.

However, I still think Ayling is a loss and will strengthen Leeds so only right we are compensated properly.

Archived