IGNORED

Luke Freeman

rockinrobin

19 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

Is the writing on the wall for our Luke and is he on his way ????

After looking at the player profiles on the official BCFC site, 3 photo's have been removed.

Luke Ayling

Kieran Agard

Luke Freeman !!!!!!!!!!

Is this a sign he is off. Hope not.

I don't think anymore players will be leaving , whats the point in getting new players in to beef up the squad then letting loads go .

I hope we stick with him. He looked lively when he came on v Wigan and if he increases in confidence I still think he could be good at this level. A goal would do him the world of good. We also need to to get him in a settled position. He had more of a floating central role in our promotion season. We saw him on the right last season. I'd like to see him on the left; he played there when he played against us for Stevenage when he was the best player on the pitch. This would also mean Tomlin could play centrally which I prefer to see.

2 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I don't think so.  He made a very useful contribution as a sub against Wigan and I think LJ feels he has a part to play.  He started slowly last year (summer weight issue?), not helped by the sending off, but contributed more as the season went on.

Ayling did all right against Wigan. I would let him go only if we have a replacement coming in.

Archived