IGNORED

That could of been us !!!!

kiwicolin

Just watching Hull v Leicester and was just thinking that it could have been us.

Since Hull beat us in the final for the Premiership dream , they have really been in a lot of trouble since. No manager .

Been in and out of the Championship and Premiership . Been taken over but someone who doesn't care

about the club or fans. They haven't signed anyone for this season. The fans protesting today , instead of 

looking forward to the season.

At least we have a owner , who loves the club and has put in a lot of money for our new stadium and players.

Lets hope he stays and we don't get a foreign owner . Yes some have done well but I think ours is best. 

Thank you Steve Lansdown and family 

1 hour ago, kiwicolin said:

Just watching Hull v Leicester and was just thinking that it could have been us.

Since Hull beat us in the final for the Premiership dream , they have really been in a lot of trouble since. No manager .

Been in and out of the Championship and Premiership . Been taken over but someone who doesn't care

about the club or fans. They haven't signed anyone for this season. The fans protesting today , instead of 

looking forward to the season.

At least we have a owner , who loves the club and has put in a lot of money for our new stadium and players.

Lets hope he stays and we don't get a foreign owner . Yes some have done well but I think ours is best. 

Thank you Steve Lansdown and family 

They don't seem in much trouble to me

Archived