IGNORED

Bets for today

RedBrizzleRobin

Any one having an optimistic flutter today? I, myself have learnt not to include City in bets, if City had a middle name it would be 'inconsistent'. Save for a one off L1 demolition recently. So having bagged a £20 profit last weekend I've reinvested it into these:

Brighton 4/5

Newcastle 4/6

Gillingham 11/10

£10 returning £63 

Brighton 4/5

Newcastle 4/6

Gillingham 11/10

MK Dons 2/1

Wigan 1/1

Wycombe 13/10

Luton 4/5

£10 returning £1564

Sky Bets enhanced treble of Tottenham, Southampton & Newcastle, was 6/1, enhanced to 9/1. £30 on it.

Plus Bet365 offering their up to £50 matched bet on the Arsenal v Liverpool game tomorrow which Bet365 offered me a 100% deposit bonus as I've not used the account for a while, so I've put £50 on Liverpool to win & my in play £50 will go on 1-1 or 1-2 (depending on the teams tomorrow) if Liverpool don't win they give me my £50 back.

And I'm betting with the free £50 they gave me for matching my deposit!!

3 minutes ago, daored said:

Saw that advertised. That's really tempting odds 

Missed out on it midweek because Sheffield Wednesday conceded in the last minute & Portsmouth dropped it last Saturday although they were at home to 10 men for over half the game!!

On 13 August 2016 at 13:57, Tipps69 said:

Sky Bets enhanced treble of Tottenham, Southampton & Newcastle, was 6/1, enhanced to 9/1. £30 on it.

Plus Bet365 offering their up to £50 matched bet on the Arsenal v Liverpool game tomorrow which Bet365 offered me a 100% deposit bonus as I've not used the account for a while, so I've put £50 on Liverpool to win & my in play £50 will go on 1-1 or 1-2 (depending on the teams tomorrow) if Liverpool don't win they give me my £50 back.

And I'm betting with the free £50 they gave me for matching my deposit!!

So I have £50 on Liverpool to win (£155 possible return) being offered £140 to cash out.

And my in play £50 went on Liverpool to win 3-1 (£950 possible return) being offered £253 to cash out now.

Guess I should of cashed out :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is your life in a mess?

Going up Monday . Staying London with family then getting train to Norwich from London on Tuesday. Couple of days away from wife and kids watching my bcfc I would walk to Norwich if I had too!

Just now, Spoons said:

Going up Monday . Staying London with family then getting train to Norwich from London on Tuesday. Couple of days away from wife and kids watching my bcfc I would walk to Norwich if I had too!

You were supposed to come back with the next line! The correct post would have been `It will make you smile`

Back to OTIB novice status for you my lad!

Archived