IGNORED

Fernando Forestieri

Londoner

On 14 August 2016 at 17:51, LondonBristolian said:

What I don't get is, if I was a manager about to spend big money on a striker, refusing to play would set the alarm bells ringing.  I'm amazed managers are prepared to sign someone with that attitude...

A bit like going out with a girl who cheated on her last boyfriend... with you.

Okay I'll swallow the fact that everyone makes mistakes that they learn from he's 26 years old it's not like some youngster having their head turned by agents and the likes. As much as he has apologised to everyone including the fans it would still stick in my throat the fact that he refused to travel to play for the club a.k.a. his employers!

The one line of that statement where he loses every shred of integrity  IMO is this

''I can only repeat that never once did I even consider leaving Sheffield Wednesday, and I am sorry if anyone ever thought that was the case''

What a massive bag of Bollocks

33 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Okay I'll swallow the fact that everyone makes mistakes that they learn from he's 26 years old it's not like some youngster having their head turned by agents and the likes. As much as he has apologised to everyone including the fans it would still stick in my throat the fact that he refused to travel to play for the club a.k.a. his employers!

The one line of that statement where he loses every shred of integrity  IMO is this

''I can only repeat that never once did I even consider leaving Sheffield Wednesday, and I am sorry if anyone ever thought that was the case''

What a massive bag of Bollocks

To be fair, he didn't leave Sheffield, did he...

Archived