IGNORED

Scott Taylor

EmersonsKev

Taylor would be a much better player than Maclean in my eyes Taylor is a player that can play up front with all sort of strikers he could play with heffernan and he could play with miller and he can easily get 25 goals a season for us if we signed him.

As for Maclean i have seen him play twice last season and both games he has fell to look the best player on the park in 1 of the games torpey looked a better striker than Maclean.

I will have faith in Tinman in watever he does if he signs Maclean its his choice Maclean might come and prove me wrong.

But lets wait and see ?

Guest Georgeformbygrill
Taylor would be a much better player than Maclean in my eyes Taylor is a player that can play up front with all sort of strikers he could play with heffernan and he could play with miller and he can easily get 25 goals a season for us if we signed him.

As for Maclean i have seen him play twice last season and both games he has fell to look the best player on the park in 1 of the games torpey looked a better striker than Maclean.

I will have faith in Tinman in watever he does if he signs Maclean its his choice Maclean might come and prove me wrong.

But lets wait and see ?

In a previous post you said Maclean was the best player in the two games that you saw :D

Whitey said in an earlier topic that when Maclean heard that city had agreed a fee with rangers,he was straight on our website looking at the forum.Lets hope he's not on here now or he might think twice about coming here,and we'll end up with no-one,cause i cant see us stumping a big fee up for Taylor.

In a previous post you said Maclean was the best player in the two games that you saw

Yep, here it is:

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Jun 30 2004, 11:52 AM)

Tombc######, what sort of player is maclean? Why will he be a waste of money and how many times have you seen him play? 

He does work hard but he aint the player that would do well with heffernan he can get goals but scrappy goals and he doesnt win alot in the air.I have seen him play 2 times last season at scunthorpe and both times he was the best player but he was nothing special.

i would like to see scott taylor here, but at the end of the day if blackpool want 500k :D when i thought he was out of contract and he is 28 so a fee is not required.

i would prefer for us to get maclean in because it will be a better finacially for the club and he is still young. also taylor is a bit dodgy getting injured sometimes

In a previous post you said Maclean was the best player in the two games that you saw :D

In one of the games i have to admit he did play well and looked the best player but in a average mid table team as for the other game torpey and him hardley ever touched the ball but when they did torpey looked the most dangerous striker i aint saying that we shouldnt sign him because he might and i reckon he will play alot better in a batter team but lets wait and see.......

Guest Georgeformbygrill
In one of the games i have to admit he did play well and looked the best player but in a average mid table team as for the other game torpey and him hardley ever touched the ball but when they did torpey looked the most dangerous striker i aint saying that we shouldnt sign him because he might and i reckon he will play alot better in a batter team but lets wait and see.......

When did you see scunny and why? I go to see them a bit due to family up there.

Archived