IGNORED

Gratitude Indeed

Esmond Million's Bung

And another very dangerous man allowed to live in Bristol, he is failed asylum seeker FFS what is he doing still in the ******* UK?, i'm sure our friends the white middle class liberals and their friends the gravy train riding human rights lawyers will soon be mounting campaigns for this dangerous man to be able to stay in the UK in their quest to get us all killed.

Soft as shit.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/failed-asylum-seeker-and-convicted-child-molester-tried-to-abduct-girl-10-from-tesco-in-bristol/story-29630184-detail/story.html

15 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And another very dangerous man allowed to live in Bristol, he is failed asylum seeker FFS what is he doing still in the ******* UK?, i'm sure our friends the white middle class liberals and their friends the gravy train riding human rights lawyers will soon be mounting campaigns for this dangerous man to be able to stay in the UK in their quest to get us all killed.

Soft as shit.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/failed-asylum-seeker-and-convicted-child-molester-tried-to-abduct-girl-10-from-tesco-in-bristol/story-29630184-detail/story.html

Two very sensible suggestions in the comments there: 1) If Somalia refuses to accept back its failed asylum seekers it can kiss goodbye to British aid; & 2) We should bar entrance to this country from citizens of countries who adopt such policies.

27 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Two very sensible suggestions in the comments there: 1) If Somalia refuses to accept back its failed asylum seekers it can kiss goodbye to British aid; & 2) We should bar entrance to this country from citizens of countries who adopt such policies.

You're beginning to sound like Trump. Not that I disagree.

29 minutes ago, marshy said:

You're beginning to sound like Trump. Not that I disagree.

I've always believed that citizenship should be denied to those who abuse it.

Trump believes in discriminating on grounds purely of religion.  A bit like someone who rode to power on a wave of bigotry in the 1930s.

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Trump believes in discriminating on grounds purely of religion.  A bit like someone who rode to power on a wave of bigotry in the 1930s.

And you are discriminating against someone purely in terms of where they come from.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

So you believe it is bigoted to wish to deny citizenship to a "religion" that teaches members to kill non believers (I.e. Christians, Hindus, Atheists, ex Muslims etc) ? 

Would you ban citizenship to Nazis?

How about those who believe in slavery?

How about violent anti-Semites?

Just how inclusive would your list be??

10 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

So you believe it is bigoted to wish to deny citizenship to a "religion" that teaches members to kill non believers (I.e. Christians, Hindus, Atheists, ex Muslims etc) ? 

Would you ban citizenship to Nazis?

How about those who believe in slavery?

How about violent anti-Semites?

Just how inclusive would your list be??

As far as I am aware supporting the Nazis, slavery, and being a violent anti-semite are all against the law here (practically speaking, if not literally).

Being a Muslim is not. I assume that's where the list would be drawn?

1 hour ago, IAmNick said:

As far as I am aware supporting the Nazis, slavery, and being a violent anti-semite are all against the law here (practically speaking, if not literally).

Being a Muslim is not. I assume that's where the list would be drawn?

Well, being a Muslim involves all the things apart from being a Nazi.  The Mufti of Jerusalem did meet Hitler and support the Nazis and Hitler expressed his admiration for Islam.  Maybe you should reconsider your conflicting ideologies?

9 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Well, being a Muslim involves all the things apart from being a Nazi.  The Mufti of Jerusalem did meet Hitler and support the Nazis and Hitler expressed his admiration for Islam.  Maybe you should reconsider your conflicting ideologies?

What conflicting ideologies? As people have said many times, if you are going to discriminate against Muslims based off a literal interpretation of the whole Koran you would need to do the same to other holy books, as that all say similar nonsense which is illegal in our society. Hitler was also supposedly close to the pope, what's your point.

Maybe it is you with the conflicting ideologies? As I said, being a Muslim is not illegal (as much as you would like it to be), but those other things are, practically speaking. I was simply responding to your question.

edit: and for the record, being a Muslim does not "involve" all those things.

Edit - for the record.  It does involve those things.  I suggest that you do some research.  And also read the link I sent a few days ago about the Egyptian born Italian politician - as a former Muslim, he might know a bit more about this than you do.  You might be surprised at some of his proposed solutions!

Whilst doing your research - I suggest that you examine the life of the Prophet - the "perfect life" and exemplar for all Muslims.  Read how he was forced to leave one city and what happened in the 5 years after he moved!  Also, to make sense of everything, look at the doctrine of abrogation, which replaces earlier verses with later ones in the event of conflict of meaning.  You will find that the "gentler " verses are replaced by some pretty unpleasant ones.  Remember, all Muslims have to follow the Koran, or they are apostate.  The Muslims that you seem to like are those that ignore the Koran.  I wonder what would happen to them as the percentage of Muslims in society increased?  

You really do not have any understanding of these issues.  You seem to support an anti- Semitic party and leader, who have traded integrity for imported Muslim votes.  We're we ever given a vote on this subject?

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Edit - for the record.  It does involve those things.  I suggest that you do some research.  And also read the link I sent a few days ago about the Egyptian born Italian politician - as a former Muslim, he might know a bit more about this than you do.  You might be surprised at some of his proposed solutions!

Whilst doing your research - I suggest that you examine the life of the Prophet - the "perfect life" and exemplar for all Muslims.  Read how he was forced to leave one city and what happened in the 5 years after he moved!  Also, to make sense of everything, look at the doctrine of abrogation, which replaces earlier verses with later ones in the event of conflict of meaning.  You will find that the "gentler " verses are replaced by some pretty unpleasant ones.  Remember, all Muslims have to follow the Koran, or they are apostate.  The Muslims that you seem to like are those that ignore the Koran.  I wonder what would happen to them as the percentage of Muslims in society increased?  

You really do not have any understanding of these issues.  You seem to support an anti- Semitic party and leader, who have traded integrity for imported Muslim votes.  We're we ever given a vote on this subject?

Just because I have voted labour recently does not mean I agree with their leader, all of their MPs, or everything they say. That would be impossible, as it is a party of hundreds with hundreds of conflicting views. If you vote Tory I doubt you agree with everything all of their MPs, or their leader (unelected - were we given a vote on that?) say. The party bit is utter nonsense at the bottom and completely unrelated but you'd gone 2-3 posts without mentioning the Labour party and that stupid Mandleson(?) quote from around 15 years ago so it was to be expected.

When you take a literal interpretation of the Korean, then in places it is awful and you end up with ISIS or similar. When you do the same with the Bible, you get the Lord's Resistance Army - a Christian terrorist group in Africa, committing massacres, sex slavery and all the rest too awful to think about - just like ISIS do. In fact, whenever you get people taking anything to an extreme you usually end up with violence and horror - look throughout history. You get people fighting and killing each other over football teams after all. It's just religion is a particularly good focus for it.

For the record, I don't "support" Muslims any more than I "support" anyone else, they are just people, and if they are decent people then they are fine by me, which the majority are. The ones I know, which are many, are intelligent and moral enough to know their holy book is perhaps not meant to be taken literally, and they can see that some of it is incompatible with life and morally wrong, so they choose to not follow it to the letter - as all major world religions do now. I have plenty of problems with Islam, more than I do with other religions in fact believe it or not, but that doesn't necessarily colour my opinion of all Muslims.

If I support those who "ignore" the Koran as you crudely put it, and the percentage of Muslims in society increases, nothing would happen. In fact, those who had been here longer would be more integrated, and they heavily outnumber new arrivals so if anything overall Muslim integration would be improved.

As you seem to struggle with reading, here are some pictures.

IhUiMyI.jpg9zFPNW9.jpgZCXgkvZ.pngcXkYGFE.jpgROFysWK.jpg

They are from a Syrian city recently liberated from ISIS. They are the good people we should be supporting - and according to you as all Muslims' one goal in life is to instigate a regime similar to ISIS across the world, they don't seem to upset about just having been freed from it.

Anyway, I'm sure none of this will change your mind, just like you wont change mine, but I think it is very sad you have such a negative general outlook on life and our fellow humans who make up over 1.5 billion people on this earth.

4 hours ago, marshy said:

That's not exactly what you said in 2). above post 5.

Not my suggestion, but an idea from the EP.

AFAIC people from everywhere can come here - in sensible proportions - as long as they want to work, are employable, are disease free, respect this country and its culture, and are not criminals.

If we cannot deport criminals to certain countries then the first suggestion (point #1) should apply. I imagine the threat of it would pretty soon mean we ARE able to deport criminals to every aid recipient country.

Trump's position - denying entry to (say) world class doctors or scientists because they happen to be born to Muslim families - is a World away from that position. As well you know!

Of course, if Trump beats the polls and is accidentally elected president, there's no way he'd implement 75% of the things he's said in order to get the redneck vote. He's crass, uncultured, ill-mannered, unpleasant, a raging egotist, a massive hypocrite and a virtually illiterate philistine but he's not entirely a moron. He knows to surround himself with people who are far smarter than him and on whose advice he has always relied.

10 hours ago, IAmNick said:

Just because I have voted labour recently does not mean I agree with their leader, all of their MPs, or everything they say. That would be impossible, as it is a party of hundreds with hundreds of conflicting views. If you vote Tory I doubt you agree with everything all of their MPs, or their leader (unelected - were we given a vote on that?) say. The party bit is utter nonsense at the bottom and completely unrelated but you'd gone 2-3 posts without mentioning the Labour party and that stupid Mandleson(?) quote from around 15 years ago so it was to be expected.

When you take a literal interpretation of the Korean, then in places it is awful and you end up with ISIS or similar. When you do the same with the Bible, you get the Lord's Resistance Army - a Christian terrorist group in Africa, committing massacres, sex slavery and all the rest too awful to think about - just like ISIS do. In fact, whenever you get people taking anything to an extreme you usually end up with violence and horror - look throughout history. You get people fighting and killing each other over football teams after all. It's just religion is a particularly good focus for it.

For the record, I don't "support" Muslims any more than I "support" anyone else, they are just people, and if they are decent people then they are fine by me, which the majority are. The ones I know, which are many, are intelligent and moral enough to know their holy book is perhaps not meant to be taken literally, and they can see that some of it is incompatible with life and morally wrong, so they choose to not follow it to the letter - as all major world religions do now. I have plenty of problems with Islam, more than I do with other religions in fact believe it or not, but that doesn't necessarily colour my opinion of all Muslims.

If I support those who "ignore" the Koran as you crudely put it, and the percentage of Muslims in society increases, nothing would happen. In fact, those who had been here longer would be more integrated, and they heavily outnumber new arrivals so if anything overall Muslim integration would be improved.

As you seem to struggle with reading, here are some pictures.

IhUiMyI.jpg9zFPNW9.jpgZCXgkvZ.pngcXkYGFE.jpgROFysWK.jpg

They are from a Syrian city recently liberated from ISIS. They are the good people we should be supporting - and according to you as all Muslims' one goal in life is to instigate a regime similar to ISIS across the world, they don't seem to upset about just having been freed from it.

Anyway, I'm sure none of this will change your mind, just like you wont change mine, but I think it is very sad you have such a negative general outlook on life and our fellow humans who make up over 1.5 billion people on this earth.

I suggest you look at a recent posting by Big Brother on this subject, he is more eloquent than I am!  On Reutlingen Machete Attack thread. 

Archived