IGNORED

Unlucky lads

SaulGoodman

4 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

He has been brilliant so far!!

They have all played well though, if we can keep em all and add a few i think we will do ok this year

The reason we failed so badly was because our manager was too stubborn to change his style of play and formation. We also had a weaker team with smaller numbers than our promotion team

6 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Red Army 87 sorry if i have offended i didnt mean to

Funny you should say that KW cos we all said if LJ played 4-4-2 from the start we would have probably won the league but he was so stubborn!!

We have a good 11 at the min but any injuries and we will suffer badly!!

Great that fills me with confidence! 

hahaaha it was his biggest downfall KW

EVERYONE was shouting for 4-4-2 but he just wouldn't do it?

Only when our CM got injured was he forced into it and like magic we started to win,.... Well as you probably know we went from 8 losses to 7 wins so,....?

He is a good manager but he just needs to accept when he is wrong but we have all said with more money and more options we think he will do well for you

Well done Saul for coming back onto the forum.

You've most probably worked out that for every criticism you fire at BCFC, you'll get far more in return! You'll also know by now that there are plenty on here that value constructed feedback. Puns are a bonus! 

Give my regards to the pub nearest to the ground on the main road opposite a petrol station. We stayed there way back in the 90s on the way back from a Roker Park trip (0-0). The two of us managed to come third in the Saturday night quiz. 

Archived