IGNORED

Slartibartfast and Fordy62 on Radio 4 extra podcasts.

Norn Iron

As well as being regular posters on OTIB, they are enjoying fame as space travellers whilst drinking pan-galactic gargle blasters!

All the episodes (3 so far) are available as downloads on he BBC radio iplayer. Choose comedy and click on The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.....just in case you didn't know already.

On 17/08/2016 at 11:17, Norn Iron said:

As well as being regular posters on OTIB, they are enjoying fame as space travellers whilst drinking pan-galactic gargle blasters!

All the episodes (3 so far) are available as downloads on he BBC radio iplayer. Choose comedy and click on The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.....just in case you didn't know already.

I'm lost! What on earth is this about mate!?

i can assure you that the only radio I've been on recently was talksport taking the piss out of our skint rivals when we signed Matty Taylor!

Hi Fordy,

You had me well and truly head scratching from your post on the HG thread.  Now I understand where you're coming from!

The thread from last year  was to inform otibers that you can now listen again to the cult series Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The so called hero is called Ford Prefect and later on in the series you'll meet Slartibartfast. 

Whilst writing the initial post I must have thought that Fordy was a nickname for Ford hence the reference. Slartibartfast has definitely got his moniker from this radio show/book/film/stage play....I think!

I wish I'd heard you on Talksport. I think it got a mention on here.

I couldn't stop laughing about the transfer for a couple of days. In fact, if any City fan is in the dumps and needs cheering up, a reminder of 'Taylorgate' will do the trick! If you've a copy of your broadcast, is there any chance it could be put on YouTube?  

Archived