IGNORED

Mark Little

FlintWonderwall

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

in fairness to you, you don't post much so I'll give you some leeway but this has been talked about so much it doesn't need another thread. In my eyes he's adequate backup for Matthews. He's not perfect and in a perfect world we'd have better but we've spent 7m on transfer fees and probably at least 50k on wages. A better backup costs more and then there is the matter of finding a team that wants him. We all want Matthews fit but this jumping on ML stuff is getting old. Seems if he doesn't go he'll be this years Marlon Pack aka the SCAPEGOAT.

Another mark little bandwagon thread! I'm sure LJ knows what his weakness are and I ain't mark little's biggest fan, but whilst in the short term he's in the team let's get behind him rather than starting a state the obvious thread . I'm sure Matthews will play Saturday and he will be 1st choice right back. Are we surprised the way mark little's playing at the minute when it's almost like his own fans are wanting him to make mistakes just so they can have someone to moan about. Getting all very boring and predictable !

Dear Flintwonderwall,

Give it a bloody rest will you. Mark Little is part of our squad and whatever your opinion of him, as a City supporter/fan, you should support him and not perpetuate this continual slagging of him.

If our manager Lee Johnson considers he is fit, suitable and able to play for us, that should be good enough. What do you hope to achieve by your post?

Don't really see why this requires a thread all of its own. I don't personally think Mark Little is good enough at this level, but the bloke never gives less than 100% so I don't see why people are so keen to knock him all the time. I can only imagine he's run over a lot of dogs or shagged a lot of people's mums to get the unsolicited abuse he gets

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Give him a break. His life has been beset with tragedy.

And Mrs Mangel has just died in real life. No wonder the fella is a little off form.

And to think that his first wife was killed by duck hunters as well.

Tragic.

As well as Bouncer going missing and the drought that's badly hit the gardens of Ramsey Street . Then that O'Dowda never helps him and Flint giving him hospital passes . Poor bloke . 

4 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

in fairness to you, you don't post much so I'll give you some leeway but this has been talked about so much it doesn't need another thread. In my eyes he's adequate backup for Matthews. He's not perfect and in a perfect world we'd have better but we've spent 7m on transfer fees and probably at least 50k on wages. A better backup costs more and then there is the matter of finding a team that wants him. We all want Matthews fit but this jumping on ML stuff is getting old. Seems if he doesn't go he'll be this years Marlon Pack aka the SCAPEGOAT.

So yea reading back, I don't remember writing that first line. That's weird. Disregard. I meant the last bit but the first line is beyond me. Too early I guess 

Archived