IGNORED

Bemmy cricket club parking

yardy

1 hour ago, yardy said:

I am going to my first city game this season on saturday and was wondering if bemmy cricket club is open for us to park? If open is there limited parking like last season and what time does it open?

Why use the cricket club parking when you can book a spot in advance on JustPark and not have to worry about what time you get there.  Can't believe how many people still don't seem to know about this!

16 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why use the cricket club parking when you can book a spot in advance on JustPark and not have to worry about what time you get there.  Can't believe how many people still don't seem to know about this!

Been on just park. Nothing left...

29 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I know about it but didn't book in time! I'll remember to look earlier next time!

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair enough.  As I said, I always do it at the same time as getting tickets - and I always do that as soon as they come out!  But then I am a bit OCD about getting in there early.

The just park is a good option but whenever i have looked to use it all the spaces are in right awful places and would make it difficult to get out after the game. I found the car parks over by Babcocks easier.

4 hours ago, Turbored said:

The just park is a good option but whenever i have looked to use it all the spaces are in right awful places and would make it difficult to get out after the game. I found the car parks over by Babcocks easier.

Where I book I tend to get away very easily but I don't want to say where that is!

For some reason it appears that the cricket club has lost access to the land the other side of the road that runs through the land and therefore parking is limited. I park at County Gate which is good but you have to get there early as it is limited and very popular. If you are traveling from the west of Bristol the park and ride on the Portway is defintley worth considering, details can be found here - http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/media/8649/bus-time-table-ag1.pdf

11 hours ago, Turbored said:

I made some flyers to put through people's letterboxes to see if they'd be interested in renting a space on their drive. Precisely because people don't know about using justpark to rent their drive out.  As it turned out someone was in their drive before the Wigan game so I just asked them and they agreed.    First person I asked and £5 a game.  Result.  

Now i just need a 'text your pint' service at a nearby pub so I can take the stress out of getting a cider in ahead of the game.

Archived