IGNORED

Jonny Smith

RUSSEL85

Johnson clearly rates smith. Wants him to be looked after, so sends him to his dad. Says a lot that he sends him to Cheltenham which is a reasonably good level rather than a conference side. 

I expect our loans will go to clubs like Weston/Bath and then Cheltenham/Yeovil when they're ready. I wouldn't be surprised to see McCoulsky at Cheltenham/Yeovil this season if he carries on doing well.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Johnson clearly rates smith. Wants him to be looked after, so sends him to his dad. Says a lot that he sends him to Cheltenham which is a reasonably good level rather than a conference side. 

I expect our loans will go to clubs like Weston/Bath and then Cheltenham/Yeovil when they're ready. I wouldn't be surprised to see McCoulsky at Cheltenham/Yeovil this season if he carries on doing well.

Lets not forget plymouth really helped us out with bryan and reid. Maybe we should send someone their way!

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Lets not forget plymouth really helped us out with bryan and reid. Maybe we should send someone their way!

Yep or them, we need a good quality local team in league 1 who we can send youngsters to as the next logical stage of their progression. Can't think of any that fit that description there now though :shifty:

Hopefully Yeovil/Cheltenham/Plymouth go up to become that side.

It's not always the playing level for ex non-league players, its the day to day training the professionals do, I think it takes a different mindset, especially if you are not playing at the end of the process. I am sure he will benefit from actually playing as well.

Archived