IGNORED

Is Murray The Answer?

RedM

I've been thinking ( yes it does happen sometimes!) that maybe Murray could be the key to our season being successful?

He was brought in very late in the season, and because of match fitness and injury he hardly featured at all. He was out-shone by Rougier. He was one of the reasons that promotion almost happened the previous season. He has almost never played with Miller, Wilkshire and Goodfellow and others. If we can get a back on form Murray who knows what will happen. Some say he will never have such an amazing season again, but who knows in football?

I would love to see him again terrorising the defences. The opposition were often forced to put 2 players on him, surely that will create acres of space for our strikers/midfielders to take advantage.

I can see it now, lots of perfect crosses for Miller & Co to head on or in. Simple really. :D

I can see it now, lots of perfect crosses for Miller & Co to head on or in. Simple really. :D

Much as I love Scott Murray crossing's never been his strong point. Playing in attack with any from Goodfellow, Heff, Roberts, Gillespie, Lita and we'll score plenty on the break though. Even if Murray only uses the others as a distraction (like he used to with Roberts).

Archived