IGNORED

STILL THE EAST END

Cider red

Atyeo
The home supporters will be housed in the east side of the stand, with unreserved seating throughout.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/your-guide-to-the-new-gate-3259568.aspx#8oFsDmIOYmv5vcv8.99

Still at the east end of the stand, which as i'm sure people know is why it was called the 'east end', rather than the east stand.

East East East enders!....

1 minute ago, phantom said:

It is, but like many years ago the supporters are at the 'East End' of the stand

So the East end of the Atyeo is the East End; the Dolman is the East End; and presumably the East end of the South Stand is the East End?

I would have thought the latter was the true spìrit of the " East End"

12 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

So the East end of the Atyeo is the East End; the Dolman is the East End; and presumably the East end of the South Stand is the East End?

I would have thought the latter was the true spìrit of the " East End"

So presumably the front of the Lansdown (west) stand is also the end end and only the back  is the west end

There will only ever be one East End associated with Ashton Gate in my opinion....it doesn't exist anymore, but boy did we love that place in the 1970s and 1980s...it was just amazing to be in there when it was packed and in full voice, a proper home terrace...

Of course I'm impressed by how the stadium looks now, but I miss that terrace so much - the characters, the songs, the support, feeling a real part of something, and being acknowledged by players that gave more effort in one game than sone modern players give in an entire season....we loved 'em, they loved us....

Bristol City's East End - gone, but by God it will never be forgotten....

Archived