IGNORED

Treatment For Aaron Brown

redrobin108

What rubbish!

He still could sign for city!

Even if he doesn't sign he has been a good player for us. As much effort should be made as possible to keep him here.

Did he slap in a transfer request when West Brom were interested? I think not. Lets show him a little bit of loyalty. Personally I can see him starting pre season training with us.

Guest bigboy
What rubbish!

He still could sign for city!

Even if he doesn't sign he has been a good player for us. As much effort should be made as possible to keep him here.

Did he slap in a transfer request when West Brom were interested? I think not. Lets show him a little bit of loyalty. Personally I can see him starting pre season training with us.

show him some loyalty.... your having a laugh,he's got as much loyalty to bcfc as lp had. :@ :D

Guest Georgeformbygrill
show him some loyalty.... your having a laugh,he's got as much loyalty to bcfc as lp had.  :@  :)

Why should Lee Peacock show loyalty to us :D people just slagged him off most of the time on here

show him some loyalty.... your having a laugh,he's got as much loyalty to bcfc as lp had.  :@  :D

He had the opportunity to kick up a fuss and demand a transfer when a bigger club came in for him two years ago. Did he do that?? I call that a sembelance of loyalty!

yep, plus his brother has gone, might take a few months to come to terms with him not being around...

As the above said, why would LeeP sign again?  I certainly wouldnt wanna play for this club after what has been said on ere!

More to the point, if you were a player considering a move here what would you think if you read this forum?

Guest RedHotCityPepper

Tinman says he's unlikely to sign in the Bradley Orr news thread on the main website so it looks as though he's off.

Best of luck to him, i don't think he's done anything particularly wrong, expect from drifting in and out of games and not getting involved when he's clearly got the potential to do some damamge.

Archived