IGNORED

Our Squad

Dave

31 minutes ago, Dave said:

if you include the loans we had at the end of last season, is our squad stronger now?

Not sure it's even up for debate, our squad is far stronger than the back end of last season.

It's still very early days in the season and this current squad will only get better.

We will be tough team to beat and on our day I feel we'll give some teams a real beating. 

Of course we're not the finished article but we have some extremely talented footballers playing in red at the minute. 

Since the end of last season Odemwingie, Pearce, Baker, Wagstaff, Ayling and Agard have left.

So midfield I agree has been enhanced, but with no emergency loans other areas show cause for concern in my opinion.

Two strikers out, one in.

Two Centre Halves out, one in.

One less right back

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Since the end of last season Odemwingie, Pearce, Baker, Wagstaff, Ayling and Agard have left.

So midfield I agree has been enhanced, but with no emergency loans other areas show cause for concern in my opinion.

Two strikers out, one in.

Two Centre Halves out, one in.

One less right back

I don't think that the recruitment has finished yet and we have quite a few players who can cover more than one position.  The future is bright....the future is red and white! (mainly red these days!)

I would say we have a stronger team but not squad, we certainly need a few more in and with only a week to go feel we may be struggling to get anyone,( manager said sat nowhere near any signings at mo) so we may need a bit of luck with no injuries or we could struggle

Archived