IGNORED

Highlights up...

cityexile

20 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Pack took one for the team during Tomlins celebrations!

That's because Horder lifted Tomlin about 4ft off of the pitch. It was like a flashback to watching a Nordic competitor in the (Capes era) Worlds strongest Man.

Not a dig at Tomo's weight just a massive crazy Icelander celebrating

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Great movement from Bryan for the 2nd, and a very tidy finish. Is it me or has the cheer at Ashton Gate got more louder when we score this season..? :clap:

Yes cos there are a few more fans there and we are back to 4 stands. Great atmosphere today though, fair play all

40 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Would appear to be in its proper spot at back of stand. 

I think it was last week, no? The camerawork for the Newcastle game was shocking - massively over-zoomed, which can't really be blamed on the position either way.

Adam Baker did say on Twitter he would be speaking to ITN again after last week, seems the message finally got through.

The best goal was the pass from Tammy to Joe for the second. Mate next to me asked what would Kodjia have done if he had run with thebal instead of Tammy. My answer was that he would have had a shot blocked and lost the opportunity. Tammy hel od and waited for the run from Joe and laid in the proverbial plate for him.

A nineteen year old with a footballing brain. 

Archived